SLATTED DOOR FOR PAX
- Our Slatted doors feature crisp, continuous vertical slats that create a sleek, modern look.
- The Slatted surface applies to both the front and back surfaces of the door. It’s relevant to mention that the slender design of small slats (protrusions on the door surface) are considered delicate and should be handled with utmost care. Hard knocks to the surface of the slats may result in cracks.
- The doors have an MDF core and are sprayed several times for a smooth finish using a German quality paint.
- Please use the drop-down menu to indicate your door opening preference (to the left or right) for each door.
- Available in the full Fronteriors colour palette.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly. We recommend adding handles to personalize your doors, but if you prefer a handle free solution, we suggest using IKEA‚ push-open mechanisms.
- Important: When planning the placement of your internal shelves and drawers, please refer to our PAX Assembly Guide for guidance on the location of hinges. Similarly, when using IKEA’s online Pax Planner, please add doors to the frames before planning the internal configuration as this will also reveal hinge locations and guide you on where drawers/shelves can be located.
- Please refer to our resources tab below for assembly guides.
- Samples boxes can be ordered here.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES
Our products are made to order and lead times may differ, depending on your delivery address.
Europe and the UK: 35-45 working days*
Middle East, Asia, North America & other regions: 15-25 working days*
*excludes weekends and public holidays
Please note the delivery time is calculated as production lead time + transit time. Transit times will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected.
Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. You may be asked to pay custom duties on delivery of your order. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please reach out to us at here
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made to order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues at the time of delivery.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.