GREY SLATTED DRAWER FOR METOD
MADE WITH LOVE
by skilled craftsmen
from Europe & the Middle East
MADE TO ORDER
and shipped directly to you
with user-friendly guides
- Our Slatted drawers feature crisp, continuous vertical slats that create a sleek, modern look. The slatted surface applies to both the front and back surfaces of the drawer. It’s relevant to mention that the slender design of small slats (protrusions on the drawer surface) are considered delicate and should be handled with utmost care. Hard knocks to the surface of the slats may result in cracks.
- The drawers have a High Moisture Resistant (HMR) MDF core and are sprayed several times for a smooth finish using a German quality paint.
- Available in the full Fronteriors colour palette.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly. We recommend adding handles to personalize your doors, but if you prefer a handle free solution, we suggest using IKEA’s push-open mechanisms.
- Please refer to our assembly guides under the resources tab below.
- Sample boxes can be ordered here.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES
Our products are made to order and lead times may differ, depending on your delivery address.
Europe and the UK: 35-45 working days*
Middle East, Asia, North America & other regions: 15-25 working days*
*excludes weekends and public holidays
Please note the delivery time is calculated as production lead time + transit time. Transit times will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected.
Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. You may be asked to pay custom duties on delivery of your order. Please view the full shipping information page here. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please reach out to us at here .
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made to order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues at the time of delivery.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.