BEIGE BASIC PLINTH FOR METOD
MADE WITH LOVE
by skilled craftsmen
with trusted partners
MADE TO ORDER
and shipped directly to you
with user-friendly guides
- The painted plinth have a High Moisture Resistant (HMR) MDF core and are sprayed several times for a smooth finish using German quality paint.
- Available in the full Fronteriors colour palette.
- The plinths are made to a standard size of 220cm x 8cm (W x H in cm) and need to be cut to size on site.
- The 60cm plinth is ventilated and intended for use underneath integrated appliances.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly.
- Please refer to our Metod Island guide on our Assembly Guides page for more information on island side panels and the various options available. You will also find our Metod Assembly guide on this page.
- You can also refer to the resources tab below for assembly guides.
- Sample boxes can be ordered here.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES
Orders are manufactured and shipped from the UAE in 15-25 working days. Note that working days do not include weekends and public holidays.
Please note the delivery time is calculated as production lead time + transit time. Transit times will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected.
Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. If you are based outside of the UAE you will be asked to pay custom duties/tax on delivery of your order, in accordance with your country's tariffs. Please view the full shipping information page here. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please reach out to us at here .
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made to order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues at the time of delivery.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.MDF & WOOD VENEER
Please note that much like solid wood, MDF can exhibit dimensional changes as a result of changes in environment. As such, If wood veneer and MDF isn't acclimated to the ambient relative humidity and temperature, it may expand or contract. It is important therefore to store products on site for a minimum of 24 hours or longer in the environment in which they will be installed. To prevent the wood from undergoing natural shrinkage phenomenon, it is important to moderate the use of air conditioning or heating. If the air is too dry, the wood and painted MDF products may respond with micro-cracks on the surface. On the contrary, if the air is too saturated with humidity, they may expand.
As cane is a natural, organic material imperfections in colour and consistency of the weave do occur and are considered normal. These are not faults.