LINEN TEXTILE DOOR FOR BESTA
MADE WITH LOVE
by skilled craftsmen
from Europe & the Middle East
MADE TO ORDER
and shipped directly to you
with user-friendly guides
- The Fronteriors Linen textile doors offer a delicate finish with high quality linen fabric stretched within the frame of the door. The fabric allows you to conceal unsightly necessities like WIFI routers and TV boxes without obstructing their signal.
It’s relevant to mention that the linen textile doors are considered delicate and should be handled with care. A sharp edge applied on the face of the textile may result in a tear.
- The framed edge of the doors have an MDF core and are available in two finishes. The painted, coloured edge is sprayed several times for a smooth finish using a German quality paint and the natural or dark wood edge features an oak veneer.
- Available in the full Fronteriors painted colour palette and two wood finishes combined with the beige linen finish.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly. We recommend adding handles to personalize your doors, but if you prefer a handle free solution, we suggest using IKEA’s push-open mechanisms.
- Please refer to our resources tab below for assembly guides
- Samples boxes can be ordered here.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES
Our products are made to order and lead times may differ, depending on your delivery address.
Europe and the UK: 35-45 working days*
Middle East, Asia, North America & other regions: 15-25 working days*
*excludes weekends and public holidays
Please note the delivery time is calculated as production lead time + transit time. Transit times will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected.
Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. You may be asked to pay custom duties on delivery of your order. Please view the full shipping information page here. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please reach out to us at here .
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made to order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues at the time of delivery.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.