FRONTERIORS SAMPLE BOX
MADE WITH LOVE
by skilled craftsmen
with trusted partners
MADE TO ORDER
and shipped directly to you
with user-friendly guides
Even though we're an online concept, we understand that you sometimes want to see and touch products in person. Our 10 x 10cm samples are sized for easy shipping yet large enough to get a real feel for the colour and texture.
- The box includes all colours including the Wood / Slatted / Framed / Cane and Linen selection.
- Shipped from the UAE. If you are based outside of the UAE you will be asked to pay custom duties/tax on delivery of your order, in accordance with your country's tariffs.
- If you are UAE-based and prefer to pick up samples in person, you are welcome to do so. We have a selection of kitchens, wardrobes, storage cabinets and all of our samples on display at our showroom and studio. See our contact page for the location.
- Please note: cane and wood veneers are natural materials and as such, imperfections in colour and consistency of the weave and grain are considered normal. These are not faults.
When your sample box ships, you will receive an email notification with tracking info and a discount code that will equal the value of your sample box purchase (less shipping) which can be redeemed against your first order. Terms and conditions apply.
SAMPLE PACK REFUND TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Refund value will be equal to the cost of the sample pack, excluding shipping, and can be used for purchases of wardrobes, kitchens and other storage cabinet.
- Hardware and Boutique items (where applicable) are excluded from the discount.
- Refund code cannot be used in conjunction with trade discounts or any other promotion.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES
Orders are manufactured and shipped from the UAE in 15-25 working days. Note that working days do not include weekends and public holidays.
Please note the delivery time is calculated as production lead time + transit time. Transit times will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected.
Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. If you are based outside of the UAE you will be asked to pay custom duties/tax on delivery of your order, in accordance with your country's tariffs. Please view the full shipping information page here. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please reach out to us at here .
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made to order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues at the time of delivery.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.MDF & WOOD VENEER
Please note that much like solid wood, MDF can exhibit dimensional changes as a result of changes in environment. As such, If wood veneer and MDF isn't acclimated to the ambient relative humidity and temperature, it may expand or contract. It is important therefore to store products on site for a minimum of 24 hours or longer in the environment in which they will be installed. To prevent the wood from undergoing natural shrinkage phenomenon, it is important to moderate the use of air conditioning or heating. If the air is too dry, the wood and painted MDF products may respond with micro-cracks on the surface. On the contrary, if the air is too saturated with humidity, they may expand.
As cane is a natural, organic material imperfections in colour and consistency of the weave do occur and are considered normal. These are not faults.