BLACK SLATTED DRAWER FOR METOD
- Our Slatted drawers feature crisp, continuous vertical slats that create a sleek, modern look.
- The slatted surface applies to both the front and back surfaces of the drawer. It’s relevant to mention that the slender design of small slats (protrusions on the drawer surface) are considered delicate and should be handled with utmost care. Hard knocks to the surface of the slats may result in cracks.
- The drawers have a High Moisture Resistant (HMR) MDF core and are sprayed several times for a smooth finish using a German quality paint.
- Available in the full Fronteriors colour palette.
- All our products are made to order and delivered within 15-25 working days. With the exception of Kitchen projects which can take 20-25 working days. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly. We recommend adding handles to personalize your doors, but if you prefer a handle free solution, we suggest using IKEA’s push-open mechanisms.
- Please refer to our assembly guides under the resources tab below.
- Sample boxes can be ordered here.
All our units are made to order and the delivery time frames will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected. Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification.
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made-to-order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues within 48 hours.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.