BASIC TOP FOR BESTA (FOR NO SIDES)
MADE WITH LOVE
by skilled craftsmen
with trusted partners
MADE TO ORDER
and shipped directly to you
with user-friendly guides
- The Basic painted tops have a MDF core and are sprayed several times for a smooth finish using a German quality paint.
- Your tops can be used with or without sides and with or without a cutout for cable management. Please be sure to indicate your specific requirement in the options provided in the drop-down menus above.
- If you require a top “for no sides” that exceeds 200cm in length please select two 120 x 42cm (for no sides) or two 180 x 42cm (for no sides).
- The purpose of our split top is to economise the shipping price for components that exceed 200cm length.
- Available in the full Fronteriors colour palette.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly.
- Please refer to our resources tab below for assembly guides.
- Samples boxes can be ordered here.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES
Orders are manufactured and shipped from the UAE in 15-25 working days. Note that working days do not include weekends and public holidays.
Please note the delivery time is calculated as production lead time + transit time. Transit times will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected.
Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. If you are based outside of the UAE you will be asked to pay custom duties/tax on delivery of your order, in accordance with your country's tariffs. Please view the full shipping information page here. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please reach out to us at here .
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made to order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues at the time of delivery.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.MDF & WOOD VENEER
Please note that much like solid wood, MDF can exhibit dimensional changes as a result of changes in environment. As such, If wood veneer and MDF isn't acclimated to the ambient relative humidity and temperature, it may expand or contract. It is important therefore to store products on site for a minimum of 24 hours or longer in the environment in which they will be installed. To prevent the wood from undergoing natural shrinkage phenomenon, it is important to moderate the use of air conditioning or heating. If the air is too dry, the wood and painted MDF products may respond with micro-cracks on the surface. On the contrary, if the air is too saturated with humidity, they may expand.
As cane is a natural, organic material imperfections in colour and consistency of the weave do occur and are considered normal. These are not faults.