BASIC TOP FOR BESTA (FOR 2 SIDES)
- The Basic painted tops have a MDF core and are sprayed several times for a smooth finish using a German quality paint.
- Your tops can be used with or without sides and with or without a cutout for cable management. Please be sure to indicate your specific requirement in the options provided in the drop-down menus above.
- All our tops are manufactured in three different lengths to cater for side panels. if you plan to purchase sides you must select "for two sides" or "for one side" if you don't plan to purchase sides for your unit make sure you select "for no sides".
- If you require a top “for two sides” that exceeds 200cm in length with cable management you can find it here.
- The purpose of our split top is to economise the shipping price for components that exceed 200cm length.
- Available in the full Fronteriors colour palette.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly.
- Please refer to our resources tab below for assembly guides.
- Samples boxes can be ordered here.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES
Our products are made to order and lead times may differ, depending on your delivery address.
Europe and the UK: 35-45 working days*
Middle East, Asia, North America & other regions: 15-25 working days*
*excludes weekends and public holidays
Please note the delivery time is calculated as production lead time + transit time. Transit times will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected.
Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. You may be asked to pay custom duties on delivery of your order. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please reach out to us at here
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made to order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues at the time of delivery.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.