SLATTED DOOR FOR PAX
- Our slatted doors feature crisp, continuous vertical slats that create a sleek, modern look. The slatted surface applies to both the front and back surfaces of the door. It’s relevant to mention that the slender design of small slats (protrusions on the door surface) are considered delicate and should be handled with utmost care. Hard knocks to the surface of the slats may result in cracks.
- The doors have an MDF core and are sprayed several times for a smooth finish using a German quality paint.
- Please use the drop-down menu to indicate your door opening preference (to the left or right) for each door.
- Available in the full Fronteriors colour palette.
- All our products are made to order and delivered within 15-25 working days.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly. We recommend adding handles to personalize your doors, but of you prefer a handle free solution, we suggest using IKEA’s push-open mechanisms.
Important: When planning the placement of your internal shelves and drawers, please refer to our PAX Assembly Guide for guidance on the location of hinges. Similarly, when using IKEA’s online Pax Planner, please add doors to the frames before planning the internal configuration as this will also reveal hinge locations and guide you on where drawers/shelves can be located.
Please refer to our resources tab below for assembly guides.
Samples in 10x10cm size can be ordered here.
All our units are made to order and the production lead time varies from 15-25 working days (excludes weekends and public holidays). Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. Local delivery times generally take between 3-5 working days and international orders will depend on the shipping location and shipping option you selected at checkout.
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made-to-order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues within 48 hours.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.