NATURAL WOOD FILLER FOR METOD
MADE WITH LOVE
by skilled craftsmen
with trusted partners
MADE TO ORDER
and shipped directly to you
with user-friendly guides
- Our Wood plinth features an oak veneer with a High Moisture Resistant (HMR) MDF core and is available in a natural and dark wood finish as well as the full Fronteriors colour palette. The natural wood sides are treated with a clear top-coat lacquer only, whereas all other colours are stained with polyurethane color and then finished with a clear top coat lacquer.
- The fillers are produced in standard width/heights and need to be cut to size on site. Where necessary, our filler pieces are accompanied by a wooden batten which functions as a bracket to easily attach the filler to the side of the frame.
- The extended length fillers are an option that accommodates extended length doors which are intended for wall cabinets. The additional 2cm allows for a sleek handle-less finish whilst also concealing under-cabinet lighting.
- Please refer to the Filler section of our Metod Assembly guide for more info.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly.
- Please refer to the resources tab below for assembly
- Sample boxes can be ordered here.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES
Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. If you are based outside of the UAE you will be asked to pay custom duties/tax on delivery of your order, in accordance with your country's tariffs. Please view the full shipping information page here. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please reach out to us at here .