LATTE CANE OPEN WEAVE DOOR FOR METOD
- Our Cane Open weave doors offer an organic texture that is lightweight yet sturdy.
- This natural material allows you to conceal unsightly necessities like WIFI routers and TV boxes without obstructing their signal.
- The framed edge of the doors have an MDF core and is sprayed several times for a smooth finish using a German quality paint.
- As cane is a natural, organic material imperfections in colour and consistency of the weave do occur and are considered normal. These are not faults.
- Available in the full Fronteriors painted colour palette and two wood finishes combined with the option to have the cane weave in natural or painted finish.
- The extended length doors are an option intended for wall cabinets. The additional 2cm allows for a sleek handle-less finish whilst also concealing under-cabinet lighting.
- Our products are made to order with a manufacturing time of 15-25 working days. With the exception of Kitchen projects which can take 20-25 working days. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly. We recommend adding handles to personalize your doors, but if you prefer a handle free solution, we suggest using IKEA’s push-open mechanisms.
- Please refer to our resources tab below for assembly guides
- Sample boxes can be ordered here.
All our units are made to order and the delivery time frames will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected. Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification.
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made-to-order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues within 48 hours.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.