GREEN BASIC PLINTH FOR METOD
- The painted plinth have a High Moisture Resistant (HMR) MDF core and are sprayed several times for a smooth finish using German quality paint. Available in the full Fronteriors colour palette.
- The plinths are made to a standard size of 220cm x 8cm (W x H in cm) and need to be cut to size on site.
- The 60cm plinth is ventilated and intended for use underneath integrated appliances.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly.
- Please refer to our Metod Island guide on our Assembly Guides page for more information on island side panels and the various options available. You will also find our Metod Assembly guide on this page.
- You can also refer to the resources tab below for assembly guides.
- Sample boxes can be ordered here.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES
Our products are made to order and lead times may differ, depending on your delivery address.
Europe and the UK: 25-45 working days*
Middle East, Asia, North America & other regions: 15-25 working days*
*excludes weekends and public holidays
Please note the delivery time is calculated as production lead time + transit time. Transit times will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected.
Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. You may be asked to pay custom duties on delivery of your order. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please reach out to us at here
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made to order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues at the time of delivery.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.