BEIGE WOOD DOOR FOR METOD
- Our Wood collection features an oak veneer with a High Moisture Resistant (HMR) MDF core and is available in a natural and dark wood finish as well as the full Fronteriors colour palette.
- The natural wood doors are treated with a clear top-coat lacquer only, whereas all other colours are stained with polyurethane color and then finished with a clear top coat lacquer.
- As a natural material, the wood veneer may exhibit variances in colour and grain from door to door.
- The extended length doors are an option intended for wall cabinets. The additional 2cm allows for a sleek handle-less finish whilst also concealing under-cabinet lighting.
- The 25x80cm corner door is sold as a set of 2.
- All our products are made to order and delivered within 15-25 working days. With the exception of Kitchen projects which can take 20-25 working days. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly. We recommend adding handles to personalize your doors, but if you prefer a handle free solution, we suggest using IKEA’s push-open mechanisms.
- Please refer to our assembly guides under the resources tab below.
- Sample boxes can be ordered here.
All our units are made to order and the delivery time frames will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected. Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification.
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made-to-order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues within 48 hours.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.