BEIGE CANE OPEN WEAVE DOOR FOR METOD
MADE WITH LOVE
by skilled craftsmen
from Europe & the Middle East
MADE TO ORDER
and shipped directly to you
with user-friendly guides
- Our Cane Open weave doors offer an organic texture that is lightweight yet sturdy.
- This natural material allows you to conceal unsightly necessities like WIFI routers and TV boxes without obstructing their signal.
- The framed edge of the doors have an MDF core and is sprayed several times for a smooth finish using a German quality paint.
- As cane is a natural, organic material imperfections in colour and consistency of the weave do occur and are considered normal. These are not faults.
- Available in the full Fronteriors painted colour palette and two wood finishes combined with the option to have the cane weave in natural or painted finish.
- The extended length doors are an option intended for wall cabinets. The additional 2cm allows for a sleek handle-less finish whilst also concealing under-cabinet lighting.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly. We recommend adding handles to personalize your doors, but if you prefer a handle free solution, we suggest using IKEA’s push-open mechanisms.
- Please refer to our resources tab below for assembly guides
- Sample boxes can be ordered here.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES
Our products are made to order and lead times may differ, depending on your delivery address.
Europe and the UK: 35-45 working days*
Middle East, Asia, North America & other regions: 15-25 working days*
*excludes weekends and public holidays
Please note the delivery time is calculated as production lead time + transit time. Transit times will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected.
Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. You may be asked to pay custom duties on delivery of your order. Please view the full shipping information page here. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please reach out to us at here .
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made to order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues at the time of delivery.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.