WOOD TOP FOR BESTA WITH CABLE MANAGEMENT (SET OF 2)
MADE WITH LOVE
by skilled craftsmen
from Europe & the Middle East
MADE TO ORDER
and shipped directly to you
with user-friendly guides
- The purpose of our split top is to economise the shipping price for components that exceed 200cm length.
- Sold as a set of two. Has a cutout for cable management across the join line.
- This top is designed to be used with sides and with a cutout for cable management.
Our Wood collection features an oak veneer with MDF core and is available in a natural and dark wood finish as well as the full Fronteriors colour palette. The natural wood doors are treated with a clear top-coat lacquer only, whereas all other colours are stained with polyurethane color and then finished with a clear top coat lacquer.As a natural material, the wood veneer may exhibit variances in colour and grain from door to door.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly.
- Please refer to our resources tab below for assembly guides.
- Samples boxes can be ordered here.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES
Our products are made to order and lead times may differ, depending on your delivery address.
Europe and the UK: 35-45 working days*
Middle East, Asia, North America & other regions: 15-25 working days*
*excludes weekends and public holidays
Please note the delivery time is calculated as production lead time + transit time. Transit times will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected.
Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. You may be asked to pay custom duties on delivery of your order. Please view the full shipping information page here. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please reach out to us at here .
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made to order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues at the time of delivery.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.