LINEN TEXTILE DOOR FOR BILLY
MADE WITH LOVE
by skilled craftsmen
with trusted partners
MADE TO ORDER
and shipped directly to you
with user-friendly guides
- Our Linen textile doors offer a delicate finish with high quality linen fabric stretched within the frame of the door.
- It’s relevant to mention that the linen textile doors are considered delicate and should be handled with care. A sharp edge applied on the face of the textile may result in a tear.
- The fabric allows you to conceal unsightly necessities like WIFI routers and TV boxes without obstructing their signal.
- The framed edge of the doors have an MDF core and are available in two finishes. The painted, coloured edge is sprayed several times for a smooth finish using a German quality paint and the natural or dark wood edge features an oak veneer.
- Available in white, black and dark wood combined with the beige linen finish.
- Please use the drop-down menu to indicate your door opening preference (to the left or right) for each door.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. You would need to purchase the 4x IKEA HJÄLPA hinges (903.828.82) per Billy door, these must be purchased from IKEA directly.
- We recommend adding handles to personalize your doors, but if you prefer a handle free solution, we suggest using IKEA’s push-open mechanisms.
- You will need to replace one of the blunt hinge screws provided by IKEA with the point ended screws we provide as replacements. You will receive 1 screw per door. Please refer to our assembly guide in the resources tab below for more detailed information.
- Samples boxes can be ordered here.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES
Orders are manufactured and shipped from the UAE in 15-25 working days. Note that working days do not include weekends and public holidays.
Please note the delivery time is calculated as production lead time + transit time. Transit times will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected.
Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. If you are based outside of the UAE you will be asked to pay custom duties/tax on delivery of your order, in accordance with your country's tariffs. Please view the full shipping information page here. If you have any questions regarding shipping, please reach out to us at here .
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made to order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues at the time of delivery.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.