BLACK WOOD FILLER FOR METOD
- Our Wood plinth features an oak veneer with a High Moisture Resistant (HMR) MDF core and is available in a natural and dark wood finish as well as the full Fronteriors colour palette. The natural wood sides are treated with a clear top-coat lacquer only, whereas all other colours are stained with polyurethane color and then finished with a clear top coat lacquer.
- The fillers are produced in standard width/heights and need to be cut to size on site. Where necessary, our filler pieces are accompanied by a wooden batten which functions as a bracket to easily attach the filler to the side of the frame.
- The extended length fillers are an option that accommodates extended length doors which are intended for wall cabinets. The additional 2cm allows for a sleek handle-less finish whilst also concealing under-cabinet lighting.
- Please refer to the Filler section of our Metod Assembly guide for more info.
- All our products are made to order and delivered within 15-25 working days. With the exception of Kitchen projects which can take 20-25 working days. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly.
- Please refer to the resources tab below for assembly
- Sample boxes can be ordered here.
All our units are made to order and the delivery time frames will vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected. Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification.
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made-to-order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues within 48 hours.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.