LINEN TEXTILE DOOR FOR BILLY
- The Fronteriors linen textile doors offer a delicate finish with high quality linen fabric stretched within the frame of the door. The fabric allows you to conceal unsightly necessities like WIFI routers and TV boxes without obstructing their signal. The framed doors have an MDF core and are available in two finishes. The painted, coloured edge is sprayed several times for a smooth finish using a German quality paint and the dark wood edge features an oak veneer.
- Available in white, black and dark wood combined with the beige linen finish.
- Please use the drop-down menu to indicate your door opening preference (to the left or right) for each door.
- All our products are made to order and delivered within 15-25 working days.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. You would need to purchase the 4x IKEA HJÄLPA hinges (903.828.82) per Billy door, these must be purchased from IKEA directly.
- We recommend adding handles to personalize your doors, but if you prefer a handle-free solution, we suggest using IKEA’s push-open mechanisms.
- Please refer to our resources tab below for assembly guides.
- Samples in 10x10cm size can be ordered here.
All our units are made to order and the production lead time varies from 15-25 working days (excludes weekends and public holidays). Once your order is ready for delivery you will receive an email notification. Local delivery times generally take between 3-5 working days and international orders will depend on the shipping location and shipping option you selected at checkout.
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made-to-order, we do not accept returns. On receipt of delivery, please ensure that you examine the packaging/products for any damages and report any issues within 48 hours.
We also have a list of trusted partners who you can reach out to for cabinet, wardrobe, and kitchen installations. Find out more here.