LINEN TEXTILE DOOR FOR METOD
- The Fronteriors linen textile doors offer a delicate finish with high quality linen fabric stretched within the frame of the door. The fabric allows you to conceal unsightly necessities like WIFI routers and TV boxes without obstructing their signal. The framed section of the doors have highly moisture resistant MDF core and are sprayed several times for a smooth finish using a revolutionary new water-based paint with 90% less solvents.
- Available in two-tone or tone-on-tone colour combinations.
- All our products are made to order and delivered within 15-25 working days.
- Your Fronteriors order does not include the IKEA frames and hinges. These must be purchased from IKEA directly. We recommend adding handles to personalize your doors, but of you prefer a handle free solution, we suggest using IKEA’s push-open mechanisms.
- Please refer to our resources tab below for installation guides.
- Samples in 10x10cm size can be ordered here.
All our units are made to order, we promise a lead time of no more than 15-25 working days. We offer a delivery only service or a delivery & installation service which you can select at checkout. If your order is being shipped international the delivery timeframes will vary depending on which country it is being shipped to, but we expect a further 5-10 workings day for the shipment to arrive. If your after internationally shipping, we are working with a third-party courier to provide quotations based on the specific weight and dimensions of a proposed order. Please send an email for a quote to firstname.lastname@example.org with the list of the exact items you wish to purchase, along with your shipping address/zip code and we will be able to provide an indicative pricing.
Your order is considered final once placed. Because our products – including, but not limited to, doors, tops, sides, plinths, fillers, and panels - are made-to-order, we do not accept returns. This includes all orders on Besta, Pax, Billy, Metod components and miscellaneous parts. On receipt of delivery, it is your responsibility to examine the packaging/products for any damages before the team departs your location. If anything is spotted, please ask that our delivery team inform customer services immediately.